Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do I need the disk to Bad Company 2 disk to play BC2 Vietnam?

I previously owned Bad Company 2 and I have a saved file. Does that mean I can play Vietnam without the disk?Do I need the disk to Bad Company 2 disk to play BC2 Vietnam?
I believe you can just download it from the Xbox live market for 1200 microsoft points. I don't think you need the BC2 disk.Do I need the disk to Bad Company 2 disk to play BC2 Vietnam?
Yes you will need the disc... Vietnam is built in to BC2 as a multiplayer update. When you buy the DLC all you really get is the ability to access the content in the original game. It's probably just a separate menu tab that was added.Do I need the disk to Bad Company 2 disk to play BC2 Vietnam?
Dude, thats what i wanna no

No comments:

Post a Comment