Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why are my stats not getting saved in Bad Company 2?

I have had Bad Company 2 for a while now and I am rank 20. I was recently playing and I earned 23,000 xp with alot of badges and I unlocked 3 weapons. I left the server later and saw that none of those stats were saved. I even gained a level and it wasn't saved. I tried joining another server but that one didn't save my stats either! Is this just happening to me or is it a bug?Why are my stats not getting saved in Bad Company 2?
Its normal on the ps3 and 360. Sounds like you might be on the computer so im not sure if this fix will help you or not....



On the ps3/360 there is a multiplayer tab and under it one options is gadgets and unlocks. When ever I exit out of a game I always go to that before joining a new one. That will for what ever reason fix this issue. I used to lose a level or gun quite often, I unlocked the m60 probally 3 times before it saved. After I started doing this it has never happend again. No clue why it happens either, just know this has fixed it for me and a friend of mine who had the same issue.Why are my stats not getting saved in Bad Company 2?
never heard of this before, i play it on the ps3 and im only lvl 2 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment