Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is there a big performance difference between Bad Company 2 Single Player and Mutliplayer?

I'm almost certain my computer will run Bad Company 2 Single Player at around 30-40 FPS. The problem is, will it run Multiplayer. Someone told me there is a very big difference in performance.



The computer has:

An Athlon II X2 3Ghz processor

2GB of Crucial Ram

a 9800GT 1GB Graphics card.



Anyone know?Is there a big performance difference between Bad Company 2 Single Player and Mutliplayer?
You should be fine. These are my system specs and I can run the game on medium settings with no lag.



CPU: AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 2.9 GHz

RAM: 3GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeFORCE 9600 GSO 1GB



As I said my PC can run this game's multiplayer on medium settings. I believe I could the singleplayer a little higher. So yes, the multiplayer is a little more taxing on your system because there are more things happening on screen in a larger area than in the singleplayer. If you want to make sure you can run it pretty smoothly go to srtest.com and follow the instructions. It scans your computer (don't worry it won't harm it in anyway or take any secure info) and matches it with the BC2 specs or whatever game you want and tells you what you are lacking in and how well you will be able to run it. Honestly though you should be fine. You might have to turn 1 or 2 settings down a notch but it is worth it. Even with medium graphics, the game looks amazing. Especially with the fully destructible environments.



I hope this answers your question!
  • catalytic converter
  • arizona weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment