Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why does BattleField Bad Company 2 crash when joining an online game on my iPod?

I have an iPod touch (4th generation) running iOS 5.0.1 and I have BattleField Bad Company 2 which crash anytime I join an ONLINE game. I just want to know if there is any fix or update for this problem.

I also noticed that when I create a game and someone joins it, it crashes...



So I ask, is there ANY fix or update that can fix this problem

If there is any solution it would be appreciated



ThanksWhy does BattleField Bad Company 2 crash when joining an online game on my iPod?
I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO! i just got the game today and my ipod (same specs as you) crash's the game when a online game is just gona start. you'r not the only one experiencing this so it must be a problem with the game itself
  • medical city dallas
  • mcdonalds toys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment