Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Need to re-install battlefield bad company 2 to play online if i have already installed the cracked one?

I have already installed battlefield bad company 2 on my PC (illegally downloaded with torrent), but today I bought the original one. Do I have to re-install the original so i can play online?Need to re-install battlefield bad company 2 to play online if i have already installed the cracked one?
I think it's better to uninstall the cracked version and do a clean install from the disc. That way you would be able to download the latest patch and you never know what stuffs arent supposed to be in the illegal version. Better to be safe than sorry right? It will only takes couple of hours, depending on the speed of the internet, to patch up the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment